Sanmina Corporation makes some of the most complex and innovative optical, electronic and mechanical products in the world.
As a leading integrated manufacturing services company, Sanmina provides custom design, manufacturing and global supply chain solutions to high technology Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
Sanmina maintains a network of regional design, quick turn, New Product Introduction (NPI) facilities and repair centers, in addition to a complete global footprint of manufacturing operations in 23 countries on six continents.
Each day, in every region of the world, Sanmina designs, manufactures, ships and repairs complex, mission-critical products.
For over 30 years, customers have come to expect quality, delivery, reliability and service from Sanmina.
Together we build productive relationships based on exceptional customer satisfaction.
There are over 500 employees working in our plant in Brno who carry out approximately 50 thousand repairs per month, for more than 150 product groups within the warranty as well as post-warranty service.
The Sr. Business Development Manager will assist in growing Sanmina's current market position as a leader in Aftermarket Services.
These services include post-manufacture Final Assembly/Staging, Forward Logistics, Supply Chain, Reverse Logistics, Repair and End-of-Life Services for Electronic devices.
The Sr. Business Development Manager will do this by identifying net new customers and businesses that bring value to the Sanmina Global Services business unit. This is a "Hunter" role.
- Responsible for generating leads and planning daily activity to systematically plan how to reach the most potential customers.
- Conduct initial qualifying meeting through active listening to confirm ideal customer criteria and gain a mutual understanding of customer needs and expectations relative to Sanmina's Global Services porfolio and the Company’s ability to deliver services to meet those needs.
- Conduct internal Opportunity Review meeting to evaluate customer opportunity to discern if fit for Sanmina based on established criteria.
- Based on knowledge of account and needs, engage appropriate staff to conduct pre-assessment planning and checklist preparation.
- Meet with internal team members to develop Customer Proposal.
- Deliver proposal and gain customer commitment.
- Schedule and attend all meetings to ensure customer timeline is met.
- Maintain and update customer database throughout process in CRM system
- Resolve customer issues and identify product issues.
- Be prepared to assume any additional duties that may be assigned.
- Understands common Global Services business/technology needs and is able to develop well thought out questions and answers to address needs.
- Familiar with Electronics Manufacturing vertical and documented success in attaching value added Services.
- High-level effective listening skills.
- Able to sell value by helping others see the need for a comprehensive solution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Effectively uses a consultative sales approach and closes deals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8-10 years technology services sales desired.
Kolejní 2971/1, 612 00 Brno-Královo Pole, Czech Republic
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, cafeteria, occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary, A longer unpaid leave
Czech (proficient), english (advanced)
Sanmina-SCI Czech Republic s.r.o.